SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, December 16, 2012

RECONCILE

I have given you the ministry of reconciliation.  When I died to forgive the sins of the world, I opened the way for mankind to be reconciled to My Father.  From that moment on the way was also made for you to be reconciled to others.  It is My enemy who causes friction, strife, anger, jealousy, and pride between people.  Pride is the source of all contention.  Jealousy also causes even sibblings to be at odds with one another.

Because you have a relationship with Me, you now have the power to be reconciled to all those who have caused hurt in your life or all those you have caused hurt in their lives.  This does not mean that you have to establish a relationship once again with those you have hurt or those who have hurt you. 

Because you have established a relationship with Me, you will be able to with My power to forgive and love others as I forgive and love others.  I did not establish a relationship with the whole world when I died on the cross for their sins.  I paved the way for such a relationship, and you also through My power can pave the way for those you have been at odds with to come to you.  You are only required to forgive and bless those who have cursed you and as much as possible do good to them.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:18-21; MATTHEW 5:44

No comments:

Post a Comment