SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, December 8, 2012

COMPLETE

I know how you love to complete projects quickly so that you can behold the finished project.  There is a saying in your day that goes, "Have patience with me; God is not finished with Me yet!"  You are not a project that I cannot wait to complete.  You are My beloved and Father sees you already complete in Me.  When He sees you, He sees Me.  You are clothed in My righteousness. 

It is true that My Holy Spirit has the assignment to conform you to My image, and He is undertaking that right now.  However, I do not want you to be under any pressure at all to try to finish what I have begun in your life.  I am the author and finisher of your faith.  All I require of you is that you offer your body daily to Me as a living sacrifice and listen carefully to the still voice of My Spirit within you moment by moment.  When you have the strong desire to seek Me and My Kingdom first, I will add to you all that you need to be more like Me.

When Peter exhorted believers to add to their faith knowledge temperance, and to temperance patience, and to patience, kindness, and to brotherly kindness, love, you might get the feeling that you must struggle to add these things to your character.  You forget that I am in you and you are in Me.  You already have My mind and My character.  All I require of you is that you daily yield to My Spirit and He will do the rest.     

No comments:

Post a Comment