SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, November 17, 2012

POSTPONE

Many of My beloved postpone things until tomorrow or sometime in the future.  When you are in the mode of putting off things until another day, month, or year, you will miss the opportunities I have for you now.  I urged My disciples to work while it was day because night was coming soon.

The age you are living in right now is the midnight hour.  I am coming soon.  You are living in the last great harvest, and this is why you cannot be in the postponing mode of operation.  Faith can only work in the now.  More than ever, you need to listen carefully to My Holy Spirit as He directs your day. 

Some people say that one day they will work full time for Me when they do not have other obligations.  You are a laborer in My vineyard right now.  The ministry I have for you is in the moment.  Whoever you are face to face with today or whoever you encounter through other avenues is the ministry I have given you.  You are to be a light to all you encounter today.  Pray that your light will so shine before all you meet today so that those you meet will glorify My Father in heaven.

JOHN 9:4; MATTHEW 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment