SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, November 19, 2012

DELIGHT

It is My delight to take your burdens.  If you are worried, anxious, or fearful about anything, give those concerns to Me.  I said that My burdens are light.  When you give your burdens to Me, I can shine My light on those things that are a concern to you and I then can perfect them.

You are the sheep in My pasture and there is no way that a sheep can right itself once it is cast down because the wool on it is so heavy.  Burdens weight you down. I am your "Good Shepherd"  Who longs to set you upright when you are cast down and weighed down with worldly cares.

I am your "Good Shepherd" Who cannot wait to lead you in paths of righteousness once you have released every care to Me.  The cares that you give Me are like gifts that I receive with joy.  This morning release every care to Me and then ask Me for wisdom.  I can then lead you in the way you should go with every every decision you have to make.

MATTHEW 11:28-30; PSALM 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment