SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DELIGHTED

If you only knew how delighted I am with you, you would leap for joy.  So many of My beloved do not relaize how deep, how wide, how long, and how high My love for them is.  They think that they have to constantly try to please Me when I am already pleased with them.  How I long for My body on earth to comprehend My love.  My servant Paul prayed that the church at Ephesus would know the length, the breadth, the height and the depth of My love.

The length of My love is My mercy because it extends to all generations.  The breadth of My love is My truth because once people know that I am the Truth, they are set free. They can enter into the great spanse of My Kingdom that is filled with righteousness, peace, and joy in the Spirit.  Where My Spirit is there is liberty.  The height of My love is My grace that pours continually upon you and others.  Grace is the super natural ability for you to do what seems impossible in the natural.  The only thing that blocks you from receiving My grace is your own pride. The depth of My love is My forgiveness.   I have already forgiven all your sins (past, present and future).

Share My great love with others today.

EPHESIANS 1:5-6, 3:16-19

No comments:

Post a Comment