SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, October 14, 2012

PROMISE

I told My disciples to wait in Jerusalem until they received the Promise of My Father.  I told them that John baptized with water, but soon they would be baptized with the Holy Spirit.  When they were gathered in the upper room in Jerusalem, the Promise of My Father was delivered to them.  My Holy Spirit came upon them in power and they all began to speak in tongues.

Much more was delivered to them that day besides the gift of speaking in a new prayer language.  They received the seven-fold power of My Spirit.  They received wisdom and understanding, might and counsel, knowledge and the fear of the Lord and of course, My very own spirit.  The empowerment they received that day enabled them to evangelize the world.

You can receive that same power today.  I am the One Who baptizes you with My Spirit.  Simply ask and I will give this power to you so that you can be a more effective witness of My glory on earth.
It is My Father's pleasure to give this wonderful promise to you.

ACTS 1: 4-5; ISAIAH 11:2; LUKE 11:11-13

No comments:

Post a Comment