SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, October 5, 2012

EVERLASTING

My mercies are new every morning and they are also everlasting.  My mercies endure forever.  One of the strategies of My enemy is to tempt you to believe that I am not merciful.  Whenever you experience tragedy or great trials, he will come to you and tempt you to lose your faith in Me.  He says, "If God is such a good god, then why did he allow this to happen?" 

The truth is that I am a good God and My mercy endures forever.  The nature of My goodness and mercy is everlasting.  My love for you is unfailing, unchanging, and everlasting.  There are many things that will occur in your life that may cause you to doubt My love or My mercy, but understand that you live in a fallen world. 

Lawlessness abounds in the world you live in today.  You live in a world filled with people who are disobedient and sinful.  Many in this world are under the indfluence of demonic spirits that spur them to do evil things.  My Word says that many are the afflictions of the righteous, but I deliver them out of them all.  My heart is always a heart that seeks to deliver you from evil.  This is why I instructed My disciples to pray, "Lead me not into temptation, but deliver me from evil."  Daily pray this prayer and I will go before you to set a guard around you to keep you from the evil one.

PSALM 34:19;LUKE 11:1



 

No comments:

Post a Comment