SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, August 31, 2012

TRANSFERENCE

Transference is a psychological term that is used when one person transfers the emotions and character flaws he/she experiences to another person.  It is a way of getting the focus off yourself and your own weakness by putting the same weakness, (emotional or character flaws) upon another.  Few understand that transference is the technique demonic spirits use.  For example, a lying spirit that oppresses one person will accuse another person of having the same spirit.  When you know this truth about how things opperate in the spirit realm, you will be able to identify quickly those spirits that are oppressing a person who you may be ministering to. 

Everything that is manifested on earth has a spiritual basis.  When you know this, you understand that you do not fight against flesh and blood, but against principalities, powers, rulers of darkness, and wickedness in heavenly places.  Satan's realm is the air around you.  Like it or not, demonic spirits watch you daily to try to pinpoint your weak areas.

Do not let these truths strke fear in your heart.  Understand that I have 2/3 of the heavenly hosts at My disposal to come to your aid whenever you declare My name or My Word.  It is extremely important that in these last days that you have your senses exercised to discern good and evil. I exhorted My disciples to "watch and pray" just before I left Earth.  Watch out for the devil because he wants you to take things personally.  Instead, come against the spirits that have an assignment against you and bind them in My blood.  Command them to go in My name to My footstool where I will deal with them.  I have given you the keys to the kingdom to bind and loose.  Use them today.

MATTHEW 16:19; EPHESIANS 6

No comments:

Post a Comment