SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, August 16, 2012

ESTEEM

I esteem you very highly.  When you receive this true fact into your heart, it will not be difficult for you to esteem others higher than yourself.  When your focus is on how others treat you or on yourself and your own needs, it is impossible for you to esteem others higher than yourself. 

Another true fact is that most relationships can be healed if you do esteem others higher than yourself.  Many people say the way to happiness is JOY.  Jesus first, others second, and yourself last.
This simply does not work.  Yes, I want you to seek Me first and My Kingdom.  However, above all I want you to know how much I love you and I want you to receive My love.  You cannot give My love until you receive My love.

Stop condemning yourself and take time to rest and receive My love in all of its fulness.  When you know that nothing (not even your own sin and disobedience) can separate you from My love, your relationships with others will be founded upon My love within you.

PHILIPPIANS 2:3

No comments:

Post a Comment