SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, August 23, 2012

ACCEPTANCE/EXCEPTION

I accept you without exception.  Some believe I love them, but they still feel like they have to earn My love.  I paid a great price to offer you My love freely to you without exception.  When I died on the tree, My arms were outstretched to the world. God so loved the world that He gave Me, His only begotten Son, to redeem (buy back) the world from the dastardly grip of Satan.  Without the shedding of blood, there is no remission of sin.  My blood was the price given freely by Me to provide the perfect sacrifice that pleased My Father. 

My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me to never be under condemnation again.  My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me to be free from sin.
My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me  to  exchange their own self-righteousness for the very righteousness of God.
My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me  to experience grace upon grace upon grace in their lives.
My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me to be in continual relationship with Me and My heavenly Father.
My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me to live a victorious life over the devil.
My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me to be vessels of My glory.
My sacrifice provided a way for all those who believe in Me to experience My Kingdom of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Spirit.

Thank Me today for offering Myself as the perfect sacrifice that made it possible now for you to be accepted without exception.  You now can be in eternal relationship with Me and My Father and you can also know the power of My Holy Spirit in your life.  I truly am the way (the only way) for mankind to be saved.

JOHN 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment