SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, May 12, 2012

SLEEP

iI give My beloved sleep.  Whenever you have restless nights, this is a sign that you have not given Me all of your burdens.  Peter wrote that one way to humble yourself is to cast all you cares upon Me.  Paul wrote to be anxious in nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving make your requests known to Me. 

Before you go to sleep tonight, take time to pray and give every care to Me.  Do not even think about tomorrow because tomorrow will have enough trouble of its on.  Release whatever was a concern to you during the day before you turn off your night light.  I perfect those things that are a concern to you.

Read a short Psalm and go to sleep meditating on My Word.  Count the blessings that you received during the day and thank Me for them. This works much better than counting sheep.  When you do these things, nothing will hinder My giving you a sweet sleep.

PSALM 127:2; 1 PETER 5:6-7; PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7; PSALM 138:8

No comments:

Post a Comment