SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, May 6, 2012

PLEASANT

I understand that not everything in life is pleasant.  However, I have given you the inheritance of a pleasant place.  That pleasant place is My Kingdom within you.  This is your secret, pleasant place that you can enter at any time of the day.  In that place you will first find Me and My presence will give you fulness of joy.  Drink from the wells of salvation within you with My joy.  I told My disciples how they could be filled with joy and have My joy remain in them.  I told them that when they abide in Me, abide in My love, and abide in My Word, they would always experience My joy even through hard trials.  I told them this because I knew the hard trials they were about to face.

The pleasant place of My Kingdom within you is also filled with My peace.  Whenever you are stressed, pressed, or depressed, go to this pleasant place and allow My peace to flood your soul.  The pleasant place within you is also a place where you will know My righteousness.  No matter what people have said about you, all words of judgment that come from people or My adversary will melt away when you recognize that you have been made righteous through My blood.  Whenever people speak critical or judgmental words against you, say out loud, "My righteousness is of Jesus Christ. 

Today come to the garden of My Kingdom within you and paratake of My pleasant fruits.  Do this often during the day and you will have a blessed day.

PSALM 16:5-6; JOHN 15; ISAIAH 54:17

No comments:

Post a Comment