SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, May 3, 2012

LONELINESS

I understand your loneliness.  There were times in My own life that I felt all alone.  When I cried out to My Father and asked Him why He had forsaken Me, I freed you from the curse of loneliness.  Yes, loneliness is a curse.  This is why there were two in the Garden of Eden.  This is why Noah brought the animals on the ark two by two.  Two is always more powerful than one.  Two in agreement can move mountains as they pray together.  Two can warm one another during the cold.

You may ask, "Then why am I now all alone?"  I feel the depth of the loneliness of a widow who has just lost her husband.  I feel the depth of the loneliness of a mother who has just lost her child.  Yes, I was touched with every feeling of your weak moments of loneliness when I died for you on the cross.

I was abandoned just momentarily by My Father when the sins of the whole world were laid upon Me on the cross.  My Father has purer eyes than to behold evil.  He had to turn His back on Me, but only for a moment.   I became a curse so that you will not have to experience the curse of loneliness.  I promised My followers that I would be with them always even until the end of the world.  I am always with you.  Whenever, you feel lonely, begin to praise Me and those lonely feelings will pass away in the glory of My presence with you.

MATTHEW 27:46

No comments:

Post a Comment