SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 9, 2011

DRAMA

When you see a drama presented on a stage, you see the actors who have spent hours memorizing their lines. You see actors who have practiced and practiced for the final production.
Yet, you know that those on the stage are just acting. They are not the real characters in life that they are portraying.

I have chosen you to be in a drama. However, you are not pretending to be someone you are not. You are not saying lines that you have memorized. The drama of life for every believer is a life that is surrendered totally to Me. I am your life. You have life because of Me. By Me, for Me and through Me were all things created that are created. You are My chosen creation who will display My glory to others. Like it or not, you are always on stage. Others watch you and they sometimes do not understand your faith. However, as you remain in My Word, My words will flow through you. You are not an actor. I am the One Who takes action through you to reach a dying world.

The curtain has already gone up. People are watching what you do and what you say. Your life can reflect My love or it can reflect your own flesh. I have called you to respond to others in love always. It is only when you react to others with your own fleshly words and deeds that I am not glorified in you. Ask Me today to speak through you the words I want you to speak. Ask Me today to do through you what I desire to do. This is how I lived out the drama of My life on Earth. I only did what I saw My Father do and I only said what I heard My Father say. I have chosen you to do the same.

COLOSSIANS 1:16; JOHN 5:19-21

No comments:

Post a Comment