SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 23, 2011

CRITICISM

When you see qualities in others that do not glorify Me, do not say anything critical about that person or to that person. Discernment is given to you for the purpose of intercession, not
criticism. Pointing out the faults in others is a way of avoiding the issues in your own life.
Yes, I understand that others have mistreated you and that because of their mistreatment, you have suffered much. However, remember always that you only have one enemy and that enemy is Satan. He often uses the tongues of others to criticize you and to condemn you.
You do not fight against flesh and blood. Never return criticism or condemnation by others toward you with crticism and condemnation of that person. When you receive criticism, say out loud, "No weapon formed against me will prosper and every tongue that rises against me in judgment, I condemn. Then declare, "My righteousness of of the Lord." Satan cannot come against My righteousness within you. However, if you are self-righteous in your attitude about others, Satan will take advantage of you.
ISAIAH 54:17; 1 JOHN 5:16

No comments:

Post a Comment