SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CATCH UP

Some people have expressed their disappointment that I no longer am doing blog entries every day. In response to their desire for me to continue, I am making it my goal to at least put three blogs in weekly. Things have changed in our lives and we are traveling more. This makes it difficult for me to keep up with a daily blog, but God willing, I will be able to do three entries weekly.

We had a glorious time in Israel. Thank you all for your prayers. It took us a while to recover from the jet lag, but we are back on schedule. Believe it or not, we only went to two places that we have gone to on our prior trips. This was an all new trip that gave us the benefit of meeting many leaders in Israel and visiting many Mesianic congregations. We also got to pray over the borders of Lebenon and Syria. That was special. The weather was beautiful - cool, bright blue skies and the flowers were outstanding.

Here is my blog for today:

Delight yourself in Me and I will give you the desires of your heart. When you delight yourself in Me, you gain entrance to My Treasure House. I have a Treasure House in heaven that contains everything you will ever need in this life. This is why it is written that I am able to supply all of your needs according to My riches in glory. My riches in heaven are unlimited.

When you delight yourself in Me, I am able to plant what I desire for you in your heart. Then I always grant what I plant. I do grant the desires of the righteous because they desire to do My will instead of pleasing themselves.

Daily live a life of praise and I will provide all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment