SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, May 26, 2011

GRACE

So often when my servant Paul addressed his letters to the various churches he had established, he used this greeting, "Grace, peace, and the mercy from God our Father and Jesus Christ our Lord be to you." Grace, peace, and mercy are Who I am and what I offer to you daily.
However, sometimes you do not take the time to receive these three things. You busy yourself with many things, but there is only one thing needed - to sit at My feet and allow Me to grace you with My grace, impart you with My peace, and deliver to you My mercy.

Take time every morning to allow Me to minister to you. When you take time to acknowledge My grace in your life by thanking Me for it, I will empower you to do what is naturally not in your power to do. When you thank Me for My peace, I am able to still your mind and give you the peace that even passes your natural understanding. When you thank Me for My mercy, you will feel My comfort throughout your day. You sing the song, "Take time to be holy, speak oft with your Lord." Holiness is not what you do. Holiness is who you are. Take time this morning to acknowledge that I and the Father are in you and then draw upon My grace, peace, and mercy.

1 TIMOTHY 1:2

No comments:

Post a Comment