SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, April 12, 2011

ALL THINGS NEW

This is a glorious time of the year. Did you know that the first month on the Hebrew calendar is the month of Nisan? Yes, I know that most Jewish people celebrate the new year during their High Holy Days that occur in September and October. However, according to the Scriptures, God designated the month of Nisan to be the beginning of the year. Passover is celebrated during the month of Nisan, and the celebration of the resurrection of Yeshua occurs in this month. I did not realize when I started blogging the daily words the Lord gave me that I began during the month of Nisan. That was very appropriate. My first blog was on April 12, and by the grace of God I have been able to enter a word every day for a year. Beginning with this week, I will only enter one blog weekly. It looks like our lives will be filled with travel in this next year, so keeping up with a daily blog will be too difficult. I trust you have enjoyed the entries, and I would love for you to look at the acrchives and go back to the entries I posted from April 12, 2010 to April 12, 2011. May you be blessed in this new year and it has been a joy to share these daily words with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment