SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, December 19, 2010

WRAPPING IT UP!

"That wraps it up!" This is an expression used by many to convey that they have finished a project. When I was wrapped in swaddling cloths and laid in a manger, I had many projects to accomplish. When I willingly gave My life as the perfect sacrifice to pave the way for mankind to be reconciled to My Father in heaven, I cried out, "IT IS FINISHED!!" On that day I had completed the works Father had assigned Me.

I was resurrected from the dead and forty days later ascended into heaven. On that day, I sat down on the right hand of My Father. My work was completed and your work as a believer began. You and all those who believe in Me are daily given assignments by My Father. I do the work through you as you daily submit your body to Me as a living sacrifice.

Today ask Me to reveal those works the Father wants to accomplish through you. Then ask My Holy Spirit to empower you to do those works. Never forget that I am the One Who works through you both to will and to do of My Father's good pleasure. Work for the night is coming when you will not be able to work.

JOHN 17:4, 19:30; PHILIPPIANS 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment