SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, December 3, 2010

BRIGHTNESS

When Moses came down from the mountain where he saw My glory, he had to cloak his face because his face was shining so brightly with My glory. When I was transfigured before Peter, James, and John, My face shone like the sun. When My glory appeared to Paul, he fell and the brightness of My glory blinded him for several days.

When I prayed for My disciples and those who would believe in Me after them, I told the Father that I gave them the glory which You gave Me. You now have that glory within your earthly vessel. The moment you received Me, Father commanded the light of My glory to shine into your heart. The light of the glory of God no longer just shines from My face. That same glory will shine forth from your face as you submit your body to Me daily as a living sacrifice.

Let My glory in you today beam from your face and others will ask you, "Why does your face shine?" You will then have an open door to share My good news with them.

JOHN 17:22; ACTS 9:3-6; MATTHEW 17:2-3; JOHN 17:22

No comments:

Post a Comment