SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

ONENESS

I prayed to My Father for all those who believe in Me to become one even as I and the Father are One. The possibility of that oneness was purchased for you when I gave Myself as a willing sacrifice for your sins. The way to have complete righteousness with My Father was paved because of My atoning blood. Without the shedding of blood there is no remission for sins. At oneness with Me and the Father is My gift to you.

Those who believe in Me today can be one with Me and the Father. Also My Holy Spirit can give you the power to be at one with fellow believers. This does not mean that you will never disagree with them. This means that My arms of love are big enough to embrace you and other saints and gather you all to Myself. It is not man's doctrines that bind those who believe in Me together. It is My love.

My love also extends to all those who do not yet believe in Me. I wept as I looked at Jersualem because I wanted to gather them all to Me as a mother hen gathers her baby chicks, but they would not. Pray for those who do not yet know Me to stop their busyness just long enough to receive My love.

LEVITICUS 17:11; JOHN 17:11; MATTHEW 23:37

No comments:

Post a Comment