SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, January 16, 2022

ADVANCE

The marching orders for an army can be either to advance or to retreat.  When you were born again, you became a part of the army of God.  You entered a war that is unseen, but it is truly real.

Lately, it seems the warfare in the spiritual realm has been more intense than ever before.  Some warriors may even be getting weak of warring.  However, true soldiers keep advancing against the enemy no matter how they feel.

I want My army on Earth which is My true church to know that they are not alone.  Fresh troops have been sent in to help win the battle.  Angel armies are helping you not to give up.  Instead, you are being strengthened by My hosts of angel armies to keep advancing.  Together we are winning the battle.

2 KINGS 6:15-17


No comments:

Post a Comment