SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, November 23, 2021

THANKS

My friend Paul wrote about how important it is to both rejoice in Me and also to give thanks in everything and for everything. You may think it is impossible to give thanks for everything especially after you have experienced the death of a loved one.

Being able to thank Me for everything will only be possible when you recognize that your life is not your own.  You were redeemed by Me when I shed My blood on the tree to forgive you of all of your sins. When you received and believed this truth, you were hid with Me in My Father's heart.

From the point that you were born again of My Spirit, everything in your life was in My hands (both the good and the bad). Nothing will enter your life without being ordained by Me or allowed by Me.  Knowing this truth will enable you to trust Me and thank Me for everything in your life.

EPHESIANS 5:20; COLOSSIANS 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment