SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, November 28, 2021

FEAST OF DEDICATION

This is the eve of the Feast of Dedication which is the Jewish holiday of Hanukkah.  I went to every feast in Jerusalem when I lived on Earth.  This feast celebrates the rededication of the Temple of the Lord.

When I went to the Temple in Jerusalem on the first day of this Feast, I walked on Solomon's Porch.  The Jews gathered around Me and asked Me to plainly tell them if I was the Christ.  I said that they did not believe Me because they were not of My sheep.  I said that My sheep hear My voice and they follow Me.

Today you can praise Me because you are one of My sheep, and that you can hear My voice. You can rejoice because you were given to Me by My heavenly Father, and no one will pluck you out of My hand. This is a wonderful truth you can meditate upon whenever My enemy sends you doubts.

JOHN 10:24-27

No comments:

Post a Comment