SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, August 13, 2021

IGNORANT

You live in a day when I do not want you to be ignorant of Satan's devices.  One of his devices is to cause you not to forgive.  Paul wrote this: "To whom you forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ; Lest Satan should get  an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices."

When you refuse to forgive someone, you are very vulnerable to Satan.  He is able to develop within you a root of bitterness.  When that root of bitterness grows, it will defile not only you, but also all those around you.

I exhort you to forgive others as I have forgiven them.  This does not justify what they have done to you or release them from judgment. Forgiveness puts you in a position to receive the grace that I want to daily give you.  If you are having trouble forgiving someone, ask Me to help you, and I will.

2 CORINTHIANS 2:20-11; HEBREWS 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment