SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, August 8, 2021

DANCE

I want you to know today that I dance over you and I sing over you every day of your life.  I rejoice over you with singing.  I want you to receive this truth.  When I made you, I said this is so good.  Why do you ever doubt how much I love you?

I laid My life down for you to redeem you and set you free from all bondage.  Yes, I said all bondage. I hate the devil and the lies that My people have received from him.  The truth is that  you have all power and authority over every demon that ever existed.

What is the demon that has you bound today? I say to  you take the authority I have given you and right  now bind that demon in My blood and command it to leave you in My name and it must leave.  Then ask My Holy Spirit to come with such power over you that you will not ever be the same.  I am changing you from glory to glory daily.  Praise Me because you are in Me and I am in you. I am your hope of glory.

MATHEW 16:19; 2 CORINTHIANS 3:18; COOSSIANS 1:27



No comments:

Post a Comment