SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, May 23, 2021

PENTECOST

 Shortly after I had been tempted by the devil for 40 days and nights, I  was in the synagogue in Nazareth and read from the book of Isaiah which said, The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me, because He has anointed Me to preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the LORD.

After I read these words, I closed the book and said, "This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears." On the day of Pentecost when the one hundred and twenty of My followers were together, the Holy Spirit delivered the promise of My Father and they all were empowered by My Spirit to be My witnesses.

That day My followers received much more than the ability to speak in tongues. They received the same anointing of My Spirit that I had. Pray for many in My body to receive My Spirit in  power so that they can be effective witnesses in this last great harvest.

LUKE 4:16-21

No comments:

Post a Comment