SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, February 28, 2021

RESTORE/REESTABLISH

There are many theories about when I will return. However, the prophet Malachi prophesied that I was going to send Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord. His message will be reconciliation that produces repentance because he will turn the hearts of the fathers to the children and the children to their fathers.

When Peter, James and John were coming down from the mountain after I was transfigured, they asked Me why the scribes said that Elijah must come first, and I answered them that Elijah does come first and restores and reestablishes all things. Then I told them that Elijah had already come.  I was speaking of John the Baptist.

Just as John the Baptist under the anointing of the spirit of Elijah prepared the way for My ministry on Earth, the spirit of Elijah is now preparing the way for the great harvest time when I will minister through My body on Earth, and they will do even greater works than I did during this harvest time.

MALACHI 4:5-6; MARK 9:9-13


No comments:

Post a Comment