SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, November 10, 2019

REVEAL

My Word is full of truths that will set you free from any bondage that you are experiencing today.  I told My disciples that if they continued in My Word, they would be set free.  This is what I want you to do.  When you continue in My Word, you truly will be My disciple.

My enemy wants to divert you from the truths of My Word.  Have you noticed how often you miss reading My Word in a day's time?  This can be avoided when you keep a Bible in your car, your office, and every room in your home. 

It only takes a few minutes to read a chapter out in My Word. Before you begin to read My Word,  pray first.  Ask My Holy Spirit to breathe His anointing upon the words you read.  My Spirit will then be able to not only reveal My truths to you, but He also will help you apply those truths.

JOHN 8:31-32


No comments:

Post a Comment