SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, November 3, 2019

PRESENT

In your younger days, you would get nervous whenever you had to present talks in front of people.  This happened because you were trusting in yourself to deliver a talk. 

After you committed your life to Me, you entered into My rest which occurs when you cease from your own works and instead trust Me to live My life through you. After that commitment of yourself (body, soul, and spirit), you trusted Me to help you do My Father's will each day of your life.

There are days when you forget that commitment, and you once again begin to worry and be anxious because you are trusting that you can overcome obstacles in your life on your own.  When this happens, renew your commitment to Me and allow Me to work through you both to give you the will to do My will and the way to accomplish it.

HEBREWS 4:9-10

No comments:

Post a Comment