SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Thursday, March 28, 2019

PRESSURE

You live in an age where you can feel pressure almost daily.  You are pressured to perform at work or you will lose your job.  You feel pressure at school when the semester if almost over.  There is just so much you can do in a day's time, and you feel like you are running out of time.

When you are under pressure, I want you to still your soul by visualizing a beautiful gazebo in the middle of a spring garden. All you can hear are the songs of birds as they sing praises to Me.

I am seated with you and My arm is around your shoulder as I whisper My love songs to you. You have just given all your burdens to Me, so your soul is at rest.  Ask Me daily to help you visualize My presence with you, and the pressures of this life will slowly fade away.

PSALM 131:2; MATTHEW 11:28-30

No comments:

Post a Comment