SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, February 24, 2019

RULES

The Pharisees and scribes put a heavy burden on the Jewish people by their traditional rules.  In fact, they rejected the commandment of God just so they could keep their own traditions.

When I came to Earth, I came to fulfill the law.I narrowed all the commandments down to just two: Love God with all your heart, and with all  your understanding, and with all your soul, and with all  your strength, and love your neighbor as yourself.

I am not interested in religious rules.  I am only interested in your relationship with Me.  As you submit yourself to Me daily, I will be able to so fill  your heart with My love that you then will be able to love Me as I love you and love others as I love them.

MARK 7:8; 12:33

No comments:

Post a Comment