SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, December 26, 2018

WONDERFUL

One of My names is "Wonderful."  Why did Isaiah the prophet call Me by the name "Wonderful?"  Whenever you lack for words to praise someone, you often say, "You are so wonderful."  This was in the heart of Isaiah when he prophesied that My name would be "Wonderful."

The Psalmist said that I made My wonderful works to be remembered.  My name is "Wonderful" because I allowed My Father to do wonderful works through Me when I walked on Earth.  Read the Gospels this coming year and make a list of all the wonderful works I did.

I only said what I heard My Father say.  I only did what I saw My Father do.  This is how I want you to live in this coming year.  Listen carefully to My Holy Spirit before you say anything and then allow My Holy Spirit to do My wondrous works through you as you yield to My Spirit within you.

ISAIAH 9:6; PSALM 111:4


No comments:

Post a Comment