SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, December 7, 2018

WILLING

When My servant Moses was preparing the tabernacle, every one whose heart stirred him up, and every one whom his spirit made willing, brought the Lord's offering to this work of the tabernacle. It is My Father Who stirs hearts to give.

During this season of giving, My prayer for you is that you will receive the same giving heart that My Father has.  He so loved the world that He gave Me, His only begotten Son, to be the perfect sin sacrifice for the whole world.

I gave myself willingly to die for your sins and not only for your sins, but also for the sins of the whole world. Sadly even at this giving season, few remember what I gave on the day I was crucified or on the day that I was raised from the dead.  May your heart be stirred during this season to willingly give of yourself to lovingly serve Me and others.

EXODUS 35:21; JOHN 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment