SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, November 27, 2017

DISMAY

When you look at the stories of the patriarchs and the apostles, you will see that they all had many opportunities to be dismayed.  I always was able to give them a word that would deliver them from that vulnerable position of dismay.

Whenever you are dismayed, the enemy will come in and give you all kinds of worry, fearful, and doubtful thoughts.  Quench his fiery doubts by speaking the words that I gave to Isaiah.

The words I gave to Isaiah were: "Fear not,  for I am with you: be not dismayed: for I am your God.  I will strengthen you: yes, I will help you.  I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness.  Behold all those who were incensed against you shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing: and those who strive with you shall perish.  You shall seek them, and shall not find them: even those who contended with you:  those who war against you shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.  For I the Lord your God will hold your right hand saying to you, 'Fear not: I will help you."

ISAIAH 41:10-12

1 comment:

  1. We serve an awesome God. Who can contend with God Almighty. The devil runs and flees at the sound of his vioice.

    ReplyDelete