SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, November 19, 2017

DEFINE

People often define others by their past.  I never want you to do this.  When people commit their lives to Me by accepting Me as their Lord and Savior, old things are past, and all things become new.

Every person you meet has a story that they could tell about some things in their past that they would rather you not know about.  If you discover those past things that would define that person in a way that is not godly, I desire for you to not repeat those things.  Everyone has to tell their own story.

In the future as you look at people, pray that you can define them as I define them.  I define them as precious treasures who I seek to wrap in My love.  Others will see My love through you when you see people through My eyes.

2 CORINTHIANS 5:17

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lord, Help me to see people as you see them. Everyone must work out their own faith with fear and trembling. We are all sinners saved by grace. There is no one that has not sinned, not even one. Not by might Not by Power, but by your Spirit says the Lord.

    ReplyDelete