SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, August 27, 2016

REALITY

It is often difficult for My beloved to face the reality that one day they will die.  They cannot imagine what dying might involve.  Will dying involve months of treatment only to delay the inevitable?  Will there be much pain?  Thinking about the process of dying can be depressing.

I want you to always think about the process of living.  Live each day as though it will be your last, and enjoy the moment.  Enjoy My presence, and recognize that you will always for all eternity be in My presence.

When one of your loved ones dies, ask My help to get your mind focused on things that are eternal. 
The things that are eternal are My Word, people you love who know Me, communion with Me, faith, hope and love.  The most important focus is love because there will no longer be a need for faith and hope in heaven.  Lose yourself in love, and when you do, the missing loved one will always be with you even though the physical presence is no more.

COLOSSIANS 3:2

No comments:

Post a Comment