SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, October 17, 2015

SITUATION

How you accept situations in your life will determine whether or not you can hear from Me.  I am always speaking to you, and I sent My Holy Spirit to lead and guide you through every situation that you may face in your life.  However, if you try to fix the situations without My help, you will not be able to receive My Holy Spirit's instructions.

I want you to accept every situation as a gift from Me.  If it is a situation that you consider as a great trial, trust Me to work both My will and My power through that trial.  I know that this statement makes no sense in the natural., but being content in every situation is the key to hearing from Me.

When your heart is to go My way and to obey Me moment by moment, everything in your life is either ordained by Me or allowed by Me for My purpose to be fulfilled in you.  There are no accidents in your life.  You will always be able to receive My best for you in every situation when you can hear the wisdom and instructions that I give to you.  I am beautiful for every situation.

PSLAM 48:2

No comments:

Post a Comment