SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Saturday, October 3, 2015

REJOICE

I rejoice over you with singing! I want you to rejoice over Me, yourself and others with singing also.  One of the main ways to stay filled with My Spirit is to sing songs, spiritual songs and psalms. 


I love to hear you sing songs of praise to me every morning,  After you sing to Me, then wait in silence and train your spiritual ears to hear Me sing to you.  As you intercede for others, listen to hear Me sing a song over those people.


Songs of praise lifted on behalf of others to Me break spiritual bondages in those people.  Songs of praise invades the spiritual realm and causes the devil's plans for people to be put to confusion and to dissolve. I inhabit the praises of My people.


 EPHESIANS 4: PSALM 108:3, 22:3

No comments:

Post a Comment