SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, April 24, 2015

PROVIDENTIAL

I have heard the expression, "This was providential or an act of God."  This expression is voiced by many after something monumental happens on Earth like an earth quake or a tornado.  That expression means that some outside force had a hand in directing what happened.  It is true that I am sovereign, but I do not direct earth quakes, tornados, or natural disasters.

After Adam and Eve disobeyed Me, the earth began a steady decline of destruction and corruption because of their sin.  You and all those who came after Adam and Eve are suffering the consequences of a fallen world where even the climate is different from the climate that was in the Garden of Eden.

When you walk in the Spirit, you can be assured that I do direct circumstances in your life.  I can spare you many of the consequences of a fallen world when you listen carefully to the still, quiet voice of My Spirit as He leads and guides you.  It is true that the instant you were born that you began to experience the results of sin (aging and health issues).  However, I seek to help you even with those issues that you face.  The things that occur in your life as you abide in Me, are either appointed or allowed by Me for a purpose.  The purpose of your life in Earth is always to bring Me glory.  You can rest in My providential care of you daily.

2 PETER 5:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment