SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, April 15, 2015

CONFUSION

I am not the author of confusion.  Whenever you are confused, focus on Me.  When you stay your mind on Me, I will keep your mind in perfect peace.
Anxiety and fear are two mental and emotional conditions that cause confusion.  When you are anxious, focus on Me by praying immediately about what has brought you anxiety.  When you are fearful, focus on Me by saying out loud, "When I am afraid, I will trust in the Lord."




Prayer and declaring My Word out loud will always send My enemy away.  Remember these instructions the next time you are confused
.


ISAIAH 26:3; PSALM 56:3; PROVERBS 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment