SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Wednesday, November 5, 2014

PRUDENCE

You live in an age when you need to be prudent.  Prudence is the ability to exercise sound judgment in practical matters.  Prudence is a fruit of My Wisdom.

Remember to always ask Me for wisdom before you make important decisions.  I know the beginning from the end, and I am able to reveal exactly the direction you should take as you make decisions about your future.

I have already ordained works for you to do from the foundation of the earth.  As you walk in My wisdom, you will accomplish those works.  Many do not inquire of Me before they make decisions.  My Word is written for your correction and instruction in righteousness.  Look into My Word in the days ahead, and I will direct your steps as you delight yourself in Me.

2 TIMOTHY 3:16; PSALM 37:23

No comments:

Post a Comment