SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, November 4, 2014

DEEP

I want you to dig deeper into My Word and grow deeper in My love.  This takes time.  You will have to be intentional to give more time in your day to this, but the dividends in the Spirit will be great.

You can only give others what you receive from Me.  My goal in your life is to immerse you deeper in My Word and My Spirit.  It is My Spirit that brings to your remembrance everything I have said.  The Words that I spoke when I was on Earth will give you insight into how to minister to others.

I want you to study My responses to people and also the Words I spoke to them as they came to Me for help in their times of need.  When you are faithful to do these things, I will be able to flow My love and My Word through you to bless many, many people.

JOHN 15:7-19; ROMANS 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment