SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Friday, April 11, 2014

TRIUMPH

Always remember that I have already won the victory over every enemy you encounter.  I have won over the grave, the world, the flesh, and the devil.  It is true that you will not see death.  When you take your last breath, you will immediately be in My presence.

When I died on the tree to forgive you of all of your sins, I put your enemies to shame.  I did what Isaiah prophesied.  He heard Me say, "Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed, for I am the Lord your God.  Yes, I will strengthen you;  yes, I will help you,  I will uphold you with My strong right hand of righteousness.  And behold all those who are incensed against you will be put to shame. and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with you shall perish."

I have already openly put to shame every one of your enemies.  Paul wrote that I have spoiled all principalities and powers, and that I made a show of them openly, triumphing over them in it."  Rejoice today because you are in a triumphant march in My Spirit, and everything that has been against you is in chains behind you as I lead you in this parade of triumph.

ISAIAH 41:10-11; COLOSSIANS 2:15

No comments:

Post a Comment