SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, March 25, 2014

HASTE

When you feel pushed and pressed to do things in haste, be alert because My enemy is trying to get you to say something or do something that will not honor Me.  When you are led by My Spirit, you will have a peace that passes your understanding and that peace will mount guard over both your heart and your mind.  You will then be able to flow with My Spirit.

The moment you feel pushed to do something or say something in haste, slow down and lift a silent prayer to Me.  I hear your heart as well as your words and when you want to honor Me, My spirit will help you to not give in to the temptation to hastily go through your day.

Learn to still your soul like My servant David did.  He had much responsibility as king, but he always took time to still his soul by praying, singing, or just acknowledging My presence with him.

PHILIPPIANS 4:6-7; PSALM 131:2

No comments:

Post a Comment