SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Tuesday, March 4, 2014

EXPECTATIONS

Most all people love surprises.  Surprises happen when you are not expecting them to happen.  Your life will be filled with surprises when you release all of your expectations to Me.  It is alright to dream.  However, if you do not have expectations, you will have few disappointments in life.

There are expectations that I want you to have.  I want you to expect everything from Me instead of expecting things from people.  I will never disappoint you.  Disappointment occurs when you expect to make an appointment and somehow you miss it. 

When you take time to still your soul, you are making an appointment with Me, and I so look forward to those appointments.  I am always present with you, but I want you to take time to allow Me to plant within your heart the expectations I desire for you to have in this life.  Take time today to do this.

PSALM 37:4,131:2

No comments:

Post a Comment