SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, December 2, 2013

RESPONSE

When you read about My life in My Word, I want you to notice how I responded to certain people.
I dealt with each individual differently.  My Father through the Holy Spirit gave Me the words to say and the actions to take in response to conversations by others with Me.

I demonstrated on earth what it is like to walk in the Holy Spirit and to have communion with My Father.  I was flesh, and I had to battle some of the battles that you face.  However, I never had to battle with lusts.  I was sinless.  I had to depend totally upon the Holy Spirit to help Me respond as Father wanted Me to respond to the various people who I interacted with as I walked the Sea of Galilee and went into the synagogues to teach.

My Spirit will help you as you seek to respond to others in a way that is pleasing to Me and My Father.  Ask His help today as you encounter people and know that your chief goal in every interaction is to communicate My love to others.

2 TIMOTHY 4:2; EPHESIANS 4:29-32

No comments:

Post a Comment