SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, December 30, 2013

ONE

I said that My Father and are one.  I prayed that My followers might be one even as My Father and I are one.  When you experience oneness with another, there is no competition.  There is no jealousy.  There is no idolatry.  There is only harmony.

My goal in your life is that you experience oneness with Me so that you can love others even as I love them.  It is humanly impossible for you to love others as I love them.  However, when you depend upon Me to love and to forgive through you, you will experience the miracle of oneness with others.

My love never expects anything in return.  My love is higher, deeper, wider, and longer than any human love.  It is My Holy Spirit Who is able to shed abroad in your heart My love so that you can love others as I love them.  Ask My Spirit daily to fill your heart with My love, and you will respond to people with My love instead of reacting to them with your fleshly emotions.

JOHN 17

No comments:

Post a Comment