SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Sunday, November 10, 2013

RESTRAINT

You live in an age of lawlessness.  Willful and rebellious souls seem to be without restraint.  However, there is a restraining force on earth.  The whole earth would be in total chaos without this restraining force.  This restraining force is My Holy Spirit Who dwells in My body on earth. 

I know how some in other nations accuse your nation of policing the whole world.  That is an impossibility.  Only My Holy Spirit has full power to restrain evil from taking over the world.  My Word says that My body on earth will continue to be the restraining force on earth until I come to take believers in Me out of this world.

When I said that I came into the world with a sword, I was speaking of My Spirit within those who believe in Me.  The very righteousness of My body on earth is the convicting power that causes a division between those who believe in Me and those who continue in their rebellion against Me.  This is why My Word says that as the world becomes darker in lawlessness, My body on earth will shine brighter and brighter.  It is up to you to submit yourself daily to the power of My Spirit Who enables you to shine brightly with My presence in these last days.

MATTHEW 10:34; MATTHEW 13:41-43; PROVERBS 4:18

No comments:

Post a Comment