SOMMER FAMILY BLESSING

Welcome to the blog for Linda Sommer.

My Blog will cover three subjects:

WORD FROM THE LORD, FAMILY, and MINISTRY.

WORD FROM THE LORD
Every day I spend time with the Lord in the morning and He speaks to my heart words that are encouraging, exhorting and sometimes rebuking.

At first, I felt not to share these words with others, but then I realized I am just one of His followers. There are many people who need a word daily from the Lord, but they do not have the time to seek Him. This is why I decided to share the words I received from time to time. The messages are in first person as the the Lord relayed them to my spirtual ears.

FAMILY
We have three sons and nine grandchildren. There is something new happening all the time in the Sommer family. I will post some of these events of interest.

MINISTRY
Tom and I have traveled the world. To find out more about our ministry you may consult our webpage -
http://www.voiceofthesword.com/.
I will keep you updated on future speaking enagements and ministry developments.


Monday, November 4, 2013

RELATIONSHIPS

When Father and I and Holy Spirit said, "Let us make man in our image," We wanted to make human beings on earth who could enjoy the same agape love that We enjoy.  The Godhead or as some call it "the trinity" was in relationship with one another before the world began.  We are like a family.  We wanted the oneness that we were to be experienced by and expressed through created beings.

As you well know, My enemy had his way and seduced Adam and Eve. The agape love that we experienced was blocked from full manifestation. Self willfulness and selfishness began to be manifested on earth.

When I was willing to offer Myself as the perfect sacrifice, the pattern of sacrificial agape love could once again be established on earth.  I prayed to My Father just before I died on the tree to take upon myself the sins of the world, that those who believed in Me would be one even as the Father and I are one.  Because of My redeeming blood that was shed for the remission of sin, it is now possible for My body (all those who believe in Me) to manifest agape love for one another.  My Holy Spirit makes this possible.  Submit yourself to Him today and allow Him to fill your heart with My love so that you can love others as I love them.

GENESIS 1:26; ROMANS 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment